Constructed in 1909, this guest house sleeps up to 14 and is located in the center of town, an easy walk to shops, restaurants, and wineries. The first floor has 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom. The second floor has an open plan with a full kitchen, bedroom, and full bath. The third floor is an open room with two beds and a full bathroom. Each floor has its own deck which offers gorgeous river views. Garage parking is available for motorcycles.